Your Adventure Starts Here
- Come ride with me to experience the mudfish adventure on Toledo Bend. It’s not just a fishing trip, it’s an adventure. Every day is different and nothing is routine.
- I can take you to the secluded marsh flats in the Palo Gaucho and Mid Lake areas exclusively.
- This will be an adventure you will never forget. This guided fishing trip is full of wildlife, bald eagles, gators, pigs and if you look real hard you might see the Legend of Boggy Creek (skunk ape)!
- I primarily target Black Bass (catch, photo & release) on a fly rod or a bait caster reel.
- My vast knowledge of this Toledo Bend area and fishery along with a custom built Gator Tail boat with a 35 HP mud motor will provide you with a magic carpet ride to areas no other boat can go!
Reserve your own adventure by giving Capt. Steve Stubbe a call at 844-MUD-FISH or book online using the buttons below!
Tight Lines, Captain Steve Stubbe
Other Adventures to consider:
- Night Frog hunts (in season) for a two person party, 4 hour trip.
- Newlywed sunset or sunrise boat ride (hourly charge).
- Wildlife and scenery boat ride for a two person party (hourly charge).
- Trips are to be paid for prior to the trip (paid in full via Paypal or cash in person).
- The Captain will confirm time and place to meet 48 hours before your trip.
- The Captain will wait dockside for 2 hours after confirmed time and the Captain has the option to cancel trip if you are late.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
- The Captain has the option to cancel trip or postpone trip due to weather (lightning, storms and wind conditions) at any time during the trip.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER
- A waiver of release of liability must be signed prior to your trip for each and all persons aboard.
THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU
- Fishing license for all persons fishing.
- Bring your rod and reel, or you can use a mudfish rod and feel the difference!
- Rain gear, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, medicines, snacks and drinks.