Your Adventure Starts Here
- Come ride with me to experience the mudfish adventure on Toledo Bend. It’s not just a fishing trip, it’s the adventure. Every day is different and nothing is routine.
- I can take you to the secluded marsh flats in the Palo Gaucho and Mid Lake areas exclusively.
- This will be an adventure you will never forget. This adventure is full of wildlife, bald eagles, gators, pigs and if you look real hard you might see the Legend of Boggy Creek (skunk ape)!
- I primarily target Black Bass (catch, photo & release) on a fly rod or a bait caster reel.
- My vast knowledge of this area and fishery along with a custom built Gator Tail boat with a 35 HP mud motor will provide you with a magic carpet ride to areas no other boat can go!
Reserve your own adventure by giving Capt. Steve Stubbe a call or book online using the buttons below!
Tight Lines, Captain Steve Stubbe
Other Adventures to consider:
- Night Frog hunts (in season) for a two person party, 4 hour trip.
- Newlywed sunset or sunrise boat ride (hourly charge).
- Wildlife and scenery boat ride for a two person party (hourly charge).
- A 30 day advance booking to confirm the dates you wish to fish will require a 50% deposit.
- If you need to cancel a 14 day advance notice is required (your 50% deposit will be applied towards another trip – good for six months).
- Trips are to be paid for upon completion of trip (same day, paid in full).
- If you cancel 24 hours before your trip you will lose your deposit.
- The Captain will confirm time and place to meet 48 hours before your trip.
- The Captain will wait dockside for 2 hours after confirmed time and the Captain has the option to cancel trip if you are late.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
- The Captain has the option to cancel trip or postpone trip due to weather (lightning, storms and wind conditions) at any time during the trip.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER
- A waiver of release of liability must be signed prior to your trip for each and all persons aboard.
THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU
- Fishing license for all persons fishing.
- 2 Fishing rod and reels per person & small tackle box.
- Rain gear, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, medicines, snacks and drinks.